Frequently Asked Questions v2
The applications in v1.5+ can be created quite easy.
- Choose a slice and create the set of fields you want to have in the new application.
- For these fields change the default values, help texts, names, priorities,
aliases, etc. in the admin interface ("Admin" -> "Main settings
- Change the design of the fulltext view, list item view and possibly the admin
view ("Admin" -> "Design - Fulltext", "Admin"
-> "Design - Index", "Admin" -> "Design - Item
- Test the new slice, whether it is working O.K.
- Add a new slice based on this one (not a template, but a slice)
- Mark the new slice as a Template ("Admin" -> "Main settings
- Slice") - to do this you must be the superadministrator (four stars).
Last Edit: Aug 17 2011
<aafaq id=1778> ~ToDo: 1778 How to create a new Action Aplication </aafaq>
This FAQ interface was developed
by Jason at Commons.ca
ActionApps is a free software content management system initiated by
the Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
APC - Internet and ICTs for social justice and development