Frequently Asked Questions v2
This requires relating items in the first slice to the second, and using a related view.
- Create a slice, called for example Yyyy where your
categories will be stored.
- Admin->Views->Full Text->New:
- Edit this view as you wish, for example it could include the _#FULLTEXT alias which could contain text about the category. This will appear above each group of categories, (assume this is view 99)
- Create the slice where the data will be stored
- Input = Check box, Selected from Yyyy
- Create alias _#VIEW_CAT with paramater
- The _#this will be substituted by the short item id of the item related, in this case the one from Yyyy
- Set "Sort Items by Category"
- Category Headline = _#VIEW_CAT (plus any other HTML wanted)
Last Edit: Aug 17 2011
<aafaq id=1725> ~ToDo: 1725 How do I customise the Category breaks in an index view from another slice </aafaq>
This FAQ interface was developed
by Jason at Commons.ca
ActionApps is a free software content management system initiated by
the Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
APC - Internet and ICTs for social justice and development